Training of Trainers Findhorn
Findhorn: 17 to 23 June 2017
Facilitated by May East, Pracha Hutanuwatr, Jane Rasbash
Newbold House, Findhorn, Scotland
Please note that bookings for this programme have now opened!
During the Training of Trainers, the participants will:
- Develop core skills of participatory facilitation and learning
- Gain confidence in holding groups and building resilient learning communities
- Facilitate students engagement in critical thinking, problem solving and decision making in contexts that are personally relevant to them
- Decode UN conventions from concept into transformative action
- Unleash the creativity inherent in edge work
What You Will Receive
- Full tutorial support to go through the course and achieve all the learning outcomes
- Expanded Teachers’ Manual (digital)
- Gaia Youth Activities Guide (digital)
- Completion of Course Certificate
- Additional discount if taking GEDS online courses
- A pathway to joining the Gaia Education Certificated Trainers' Roster
- Fast-track Face-to-Face course certification
To get the best learning experience from the ToT, you have ideally had completed a Face-to-Face Ecovillage Design Education (EDE) and/or a Gaia Education Design for Sustainability (GEDS) online course and should have significant experience in the dimension/s you would like to teach in.
Please note that the Gaia Education ToT is part of a Learning Journey to become a certified Gaia Education trainer.
The minimum requirement to be certified is to complete:
- Face-to-Face EDE
- GEDS e-learning programme in the area you want to teach
- Gaia Education Training of Trainers
An interview during the Gaia Education ToT will ascertain suitability to be certified and included on the Gaia Education Roster of Trainers or specify additional steps required to fufill this.
Setting and Investment
The prices for the programme are as follows:
- Full-board (inc. organic, locally sourced breakfast, lunch and hearty dinner) residential course at Newbold House £934.
- Non-residential £731
The programme takes place in a majestic Victorian-style Newbold House, Forres, Scotland. The site is surrounded by woodlands and gardens and in a close proximity to the Findhorn Foundation.
Our Training of Trainers course is content rich, action-based, and lead by our most experienced facilitators. Click on names to read more.
The ToT in Findhorn will be facilitated by trainers that have decades of experience in their role as facilitators of positive change.
Bookings for this programme have now opened!